By using and accessing our website you are agreeing to the collection of your personal information for the purpose of providing you with our services. Our contents are immediately viewable by anyone around the world and if you prefer not to use your name to avoid being public on the website you can choose to be anonymous. when you use or services, we receive some personal information from you, for example your IP address. You can also choose to share some additional information with us like your name, email address, phone number, we use this information to enable us identify you and also keep your records and account secure.
We give you control of your account by maintaining a dashboard for each user, where you can access the information we have about you, and it enable you to edit and modify such information, you can also contact us through our mail email@example.com if you have any complain or question regarding your personal data.
1. INFROMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:We require the following information from you when you use our services
1.1. Personal Account Data:You need to create an account in order to fully enjoy our services, we offer different features and activities to be enjoyed by registered users.
If you choose to open or create an account, you provide us with some personal data, which are
• Your name or a username (the name you wish to identify yourself on the platform) and password which would be your private log-in details.
• An email address or phone number.
• Date of Birth
• Name and phone number of next of kin
We might communicate with you, as you can also communicate with us, in such instance, we may use your email address, or phone number you provided while creating an account.
1.2. Usage/ Technical Data:Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
1.3. Service Information:We may ask questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms or by emails about your interactions with our service.
1.4. Data from third parties:We may also collect the data mentioned above from other sources including public and commercial data sources, affiliates, and entities providing conferences and other event, marketers, social media networks, in accordance with your privacy preferences on such services, and partners such as those providing surveys or sweepstakes with us. We use this information to update, validate or supplement the information that you provide or we collected automatically, to target our communications so that we can inform you of products, services and offers that may be of interest, and for internal analysis or other purposes.
1.5. Marketing data:This include email or phone number you provided while creating an account.
2. WHY WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION, AND HOW WE USE ITWE ONLY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION/DATA COLLECTED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES AND ALSO TO FURTHER PROVIDE, OPERATE AND MAINTAIN OUR SERVICES. Below is a description of how we use the information we collect.
2.1. Personal account and marketing data:We use this set of information to identify you and contact you (when necessary), also to provide the services to you in an efficient way, the general purposes of collecting such information are:
1. To maintain and administer the website
2. To authenticate your account and keep it secure including securing our website to help prevent spam, fraud and abuse.
3. Processing your account registration with us, as we would have to verify that your email address is active and valid.
4. Contacting you on any activity related to your account, and also regarding your use of the services.
5. Responding to your questions and requests in accordance to your rights as stated herein or according to applicable laws.
6. Saving your User ID or other personal information on the log-in page so you can easily re-enter them each time you access the website.
7. Maintaining and storing your information on your dashboard so you can access them at any time. you can also make a request to modify, delete or erase them.
8. We use your email and other information to send you blogs and advertisements from us, our sponsors, commercial partners or other third party advertisers.
2.2. Usage/technical data:1. Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the site and user activity.
2. To Maintain and administer the website.
3. Saving information for use when you return to the site so as to make your experience on the website more convenient and easy-going.
4. Allowing you to participate in public features and elements on the website.
5. Tailoring or customizing your use of the website, applications or other services across devices and platforms, whether owned by us or third parties.
6. Improving our services (the website), applications for internal administrative or business purposes.
7. Use of the information you provide about yourself for tailoring online advertisement and other content viewable on the website, whether owned by us or other third parties.
2.3. Other purposes:We shall use your personal data for other relevant purposes like protecting our personal interests ,most especially we could use such data for legal and regulatory matters such as complying with external reporting requirements and internal policies as well as responding to requests by government, law enforcements agents or agencies, courts, regulators, including issues related to the use or misuse of intellectual property such as our brand or media rights or those of our partners or sponsors. We use all the information/data collected for other legitimate and lawful purposes of protecting, defending and enforcing our rights and interests as well as all others associated with our services.
Lastly personal information shall be retained as long as you are in use of our services, unless if deleted for any legitimate purpose.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES:Third parties and advertisers may use tracking technologies or request information from you, such information is within their exclusive control. Our relationship with them does not include control of their services, interactive applications or features. They may have a different privacy practices as it relates to their services.
4. INFORMATION WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE:There are some lawful and legitimate instances we may share or disclose your personal information/data. In the limited circumstances where we disclose your personal data, we do so because it’s important for operating our services, or because its required by law. Please note that you have the right to limit how and with whom we disclosure your personal information by contacting us via our contact email.
These categories of third parties we refer to as “necessary third parties”, they are as follows.
4.1. Service providers:we disclose your personal information to third party service providers for the purpose of administering and maintaining the services, its features and operations.
4.2. Legal requirements:we disclose your personal information for legitimate reasons to some third parties in satisfaction of some legal requirements including but not limited to governmental requests, legal processes, courts, and other third parties in compliance with applicable laws or regulations; also in order to protect the safety of any person, or the integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam, abuse, malicious actors on our services; also to also protect our rights or properties or the rights and properties of users or third parties associated with us.
4.3. Promotion and advertisement:pursuant to our promotional and advertisement activities, we might disclose your information as necessary to administer such activities.
4.4. General:in our sole discretion we may disclose such information if we believe it is necessary, important and appropriate whether to investigate any issue or resolve problems.
We share or disclose non-personal data such as aggregated information like the number of times you engaged in a feature of the website, or how many comments or remarks you’ve made, how often you visit the site, some inferred interests or reports to advertisers about how many people saw or clicked on their ads.
5. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONIf you are a registered user, we provide you with a dashboard where you can view all information collected by the website and other information associated with your account, you can also view all your activities such as reviews and comments you’ve made on a particular feature or program on the website, including all the blogs you have written.
Generally, as a user we understand certain rights associated with you, specifically:
1. Right to disclosure: a user has the right to demand the disclosure of his/her personal information, as we have stated earlier you can contact us to request for any disclosure regarding your personal information, in addition to the dashboard provided to disclose all information we have about you. Please note: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT SELL ANY PERSONAL DATA.
2. Right to deletion: upon request, your account shall be deleted or we terminate your use of the services. You can request the correction, deletion, or modification of your personal information/data and all other activities by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org. However, certain information collected might not be deleted if they fall within the category of those information subject to corporate and regulatory recordkeeping requirements. Also information might not be deleted if it’s in fulfillment of an obligation with you, or for security reasons, legal reasons and matters of public interest.
3. Right to access: you can make requests regarding your personal information or any other information concerning you and we pledge to supply them on request within a reasonable time. This is in addition to the dashboard feature where you can access all the information provided.
4. Right to opt-out: You can opt-out of certain features or activities on the website. You can also choose not to receive promotional emails or advertisements.
If you need help relating to the exercise of all or any of your rights as specified in this privacy police or by any applicable law, please contact us via our email.
We are aware of the risks concerning information generally on the internet, we strive to protect your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We use and maintain a commercially reasonable physical, electronic and other necessary measures to safeguard your information. We maintain a high standard of confidentiality, only those in our organization that are given the responsibility of processing and storing of your personal information would have access to them, in other words very limited employees have the privilege of accessing your personal data, and only for the legitimate purposes as stated herein.
Please note that we will never ask for your password by email, but we may send you a temporary password via email if you requested a password reset, if you ever receive an email asking for your password please contact us to verify.
However, to bring our services to you, we operate widely across different countries, where the laws of your country allow you to do so, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your data in Nigeria. When we transfer personal data outside Nigeria, we ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights of data subjects.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have a privacy protection-related complaint.
11. GENERAL:We would strive to provide users with the best services as possible, you understand that it is your responsibility to provide us with correct, complete and accurate information or personal data.